If you see a phone number/password error when logging in to the PC version of LINE, you may have accidentally entered the wrong information.
Check the following to make sure there are no mistakes with your login information and try logging in once again.
Note: You can only log in using your phone number if you signed up for LINE on PC.
If you signed up for LINE on a smartphone, you can log in using your email address or QR code.
1. Enter your phone number and password in a notepad app.
- There are no extra spaces.
- Everything was entered in half-width characters.
- Characters were entered correctly (letters are case sensitive).
2. Copy the phone number and password you entered.
3. Start the PC version of LINE and paste your phone number and password into their respective fields, then log in.
If you’re still unable to log in with the steps above, it’s possible your password was entered incorrectly.
If you’re using the Windows or Mac version of LINE, click the icon next to the password field after entering your password to display it and make sure it’s correct.
Let us know if we can make it better.