To configure your general notification settings:1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > Notifications.
Note: Tap here to go to Notifications from your smartphone.
2. Turn Notifications ON.
3. Turn In-app sounds, In-app vibration, or any of the other settings ON or OFF as needed.
To configure your settings for incoming voice call notifications:1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > Calls.
Note: Tap here to go to Calls on your smartphone.
2. Turn Allow voice calls ON or OFF.
To configure your settings for chat notifications:1. Tap the menu icon at the top of the chat screen.
2. Tap Mute or Unmute.
To show/hide message previews in pop-up notifications:1. From the Home tab, tap Settings > Notifications.
Note: Tap here to go to LINE's Notification settings on your smartphone.
2. Turn the Message previews setting ON or OFF.
Note: The profile icons of users that send you messages will appear in pop-up notifications on iOS 15 or later with LINE version 11.18.0 or later. Turn Show profile icons off to hide user profile icons in pop-up messages.
To configure how and where pop-up notifications appear:1. On your device, tap Settings > Notifications.
2. Tap LINE in your list of apps.
3. Adjust the settings you want to change.
To configure your LINE VOOM notification settings:
1. Tap Voom > your icon at the top right of the screen > Settings.
2. Tap LINE VOOM notifications.
3. Turn All notifications ON or OFF.
Note: If you turn All notifications on, tap each item to configure its notification settings.
You can check your LINE VOOM notifications by tapping your icon at the top right of the LINE VOOM screen > Notifications.