You can change your pop-up notification settings by following the steps below.
To show/hide message previews in pop-up notifications:
1. Tap the Home/Friends or More tab > Settings > Notifications.
2. Tap Message previews to turn the setting ON or OFF.
If you're viewing this article on your smartphone, tap here to go to the Notifications screen.
To configure how and where pop-up notifications appear:
1. On your device, tap Settings > Notifications.
2. Tap LINE in your list of apps.
3. Adjust the settings you want to change.
1. Go to the More or "..." tab > Settings > Notifications > Additional Services.
2. Select the app you wish to configure notification settings for.
3. Select whether to Receive Messages and Receive Notifications.
1. Go to the More or "..." tab > Settings > Notifications
2. Tap Mute, then select "Mute for 1 hour" or "Mute until 8 AM."
To enable notifications again, tap Mute again and select Un-mute.