You can change your pop-up notification settings by following the steps below.
To show/hide message previews in pop-up notifications:
1. From the Home tab, tap Settings > Notifications.
2. Turn the Message previews setting ON or OFF.
Note: The profile icons of users that send you messages will appear in pop-up notifications on iOS 15 or later with LINE version 11.18.0 or later. Turn Show profile icons off to hide user profile icons in pop-up messages.
Tap here to open the Settings menu from your smartphone.
To configure how and where pop-up notifications appear:
1. On your device, tap Settings > Notifications.
2. Tap LINE in your list of apps.
3. Adjust the settings you want to change.
To configure your LINE VOOM notification settings:
1. Tap Voom > your icon at the top right of the screen > Settings.
2. Tap LINE VOOM notifications.
3. Turn All notifications ON or OFF.
Note: If you turn All notifications on, tap each item to configure its notification settings.
You can check your LINE VOOM notifications by tapping your icon at the top right of the LINE VOOM screen > Notifications.