If you have forgotten your password, please change it by referring to the steps below:
1. At the bottom of the password entry screen, tap Forgot your PIN?
2. On the screen to verify your identity, enter your name and answer your secret question, then tap OK.
3. Log in with the new passcode that was sent to you via SMS.
If you have forgotten the answers to the secret question you set when you signed up for LINE Pay e-cash, or if you are unable to verify the information you entered, please contact Bank Mandiri at the following email address:
Bank Mandiri Call Center：14000
To change your passcode, please refer to the following steps:
1. From the LINE Pay e-cash main menu, tap Settings > Passcode > Change Passcode.
2. Enter your current passcode.
3. Enter a new passcode.
In order to use LINE Pay e-cash safely, we recommend setting a passcode that is different from those you may have set for another service, as well as changing your passcode regularly.
Setting a LINE Pay e-cash passcode serves as a means to protect your LINE Pay account in the event your mobile phone is lost or stolen.
To protect information such as your LINE Pay e-cash balance and card details, please follow the steps below:
1. From the LINE Pay e-cash menu, tap Settings > Passcode.
2. Turn on Passcode Lock.
If you have forgotten the answer to the secret question you set up at the time you signed up for LINE Pay e-cash, or if the information you entered is unable to be verified, please contact:
Bank Mandiri Call Center: 14000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes, you will be able to continue using LINE Pay e-cash after changing devices. Your LINE Pay e-cash information will automatically be carried over when you carry over your LINE account to a new device.
For steps on how to carry over your account, please refer to the following Help article:
You will not be able to use LINE Pay e-cash in the following cases:
- If you carry over your account to an OS other than iOS or Android (e.g. BlackBerry, Nokia, Windows Phone, etc.) that does not support LINE Pay e-cash.
- If you carry over your account using a phone number from a different country.
You can only use your LINE Pay e-cash account on the LINE account it was registered to. For this reason, you can only use your LINE Pay e-cash account on one LINE account.
To sign up for a LINE Pay e-cash account, please refer to the following Help article:
Sign up for LINE Pay e-cash