Follow the steps below to create and use Avatars.
To create an Avatar:
1. Tap your icon or name at the top of the Home tab.
2. Tap Avatar > Create.
3. Choose one of the options below:
• Skip: This lets you choose from LINE's default Avatars.
• Facial recognition: Center your face in the frame on the screen to create an Avatar that looks like you.
• Gallery: Create an Avatar based on the photo you select.
4. From the Avatars displayed, select your favorite and tap Add.
Note: After you've created an Avatar, you can add more by tapping "+" on the Your Avatar screen.
To edit an Avatar you created:
Tap the face or clothing icon on the Your Avatar screen. You can change your Avatar's hairstyle, facial features, clothing, and more.
To share an Avatar:
Tap the share icon at the top right of the Your Avatar screen. You can share your Avatars via chats, Keep, Timeline, or other apps.
When you share your Avatar with a friend, they can add it to their collection and edit it.
Note: Even if your friends edit the Avatar you shared, your original Avatar won't change.
To set your main Avatar or delete an Avatar:
1. Tap the drop-down arrow on the Your Avatar screen.
2. Select the Avatar you want to set or delete.
3. Tap Set as main or Delete.
For details about how to set an Avatar as your profile and animate it, see this Help article.