Profile features and settings
To go to your profile, use one of the following methods:
• Tap your icon or name at the top of the Home tab.
• Tap your icon at the top right of LINE VOOM > your profile icon at the top of the screen > your profile icon at the top of the screen.
Your status message is a space for sharing your thoughts and feelings on LINE. You can let everyone know how you're doing, or check your friends' status messages from your friend list.
To set your status message:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > Profile.
2. Tap Status message.
3. Enter a message, then tap Save.
To go to the Status message settings on your smartphone, tap here.
When you set or change your status message, it will be posted to your story. If you don't want your status message to be shared in your story, uncheck Share to stories on the entry screen.
The Decorate profile feature lets you use different items to add flair to your profile and give it your own unique spin.
Note: This feature is available on iPhone 6s/6s Plus and newer devices.
You can decorate your profile with the following items.
• Profile themes
Choose a theme for your profile. Even with a theme selected, you can add/edit a cover photo and decoration items.
Add emoji or the stickers you own to your profile.
Note: You can use the stickers listed below.
- LINE and BT21 official stickers
- Creators' stickers
- Custom stickers
- Message stickers
- Effect stickers
The following widgets are available.
- Counter: Display the date of a special event or the number of days left until it happens.
- Photo frame: Frame your photos and hang them on your profile.
- Social media links: Add links to your other social media accounts.
Add text to your profile in the color and style of your choice.
Choose an Avatar to add to your profile.
Note: For information on using Avatars, see this Help article.
Select an effect and apply it to your entire profile background or use it to doodle.
For details about how to decorate your profile, see this Help article.
To decorate your profile:
1. Tap your icon or name at the top of the Home tab.
2. Tap Decorate.
3. Choose the items that you want to use and decorate your profile.
4. Tap Save.
You can edit the items you added by tapping them > the pencil icon.
To delete decorated items, tap an item > "X" or Remove all at the top of the screen > Remove.
When you decorate your profile, it will be posted to your story. If you don't want your profile decoration to be shared in your story, uncheck Share to stories at the bottom of the Decorate screen.
Give your profile some extra personality by adding a cover photo.
To change your cover photo:
1. Tap your profile icon at the top of the Home tab.
2. Tap your cover photo.
3. Tap Edit at the top of the screen > Open camera, Select photo or video, or Decorate profile.
4. After making the necessary edits, tap Done or Save.
Note: Decorate profile will appear on iPhone 6s/6s Plus and newer devices. For details about the Decorate profile feature, see this Help article.
If you want to set a video, you need to trim it and choose which part of the video you want to play.
Whenever you set or change your cover photo, it will be posted to your story. If you don't want your cover photo to be shared in your story, uncheck Share to stories on the editing screen.
The information below appears in your profile.
• Your profile photo
• Your cover photo (including decoration items)
• Your name
• Your birthday
- Your birthday won't appear to other users if you haven't set it or if you chose not to show it.
- For information about setting your birthday, see this Help article.
• Part of your Status message
If you register your birthday and choose to show it, your friends will be able to see it in your profile.
When your birthday is near, it will be displayed in Notifications in the Home tab so your friends can send you birthday cards and gifts.
Note: Your birthday information will not appear to people on your LINE VOOM following/followers lists who are not your LINE friends.
To set your birthday:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings >Profile.
2. Tap Birthday.
3. Set your birthday and tap Done.
Note: If you don't want to display your birthday, turn OFF Show my birthday.