LINE VOOM basics
LINE VOOM issues
How LINE VOOM works/Using LINE VOOM
Both LINE VOOM and your profile are places where you can enjoy communicating with other users.
From LINE VOOM, you can see text messages, photos, videos, stickers, and other activity from users you follow in real time. You can also like or comment on posts from the users you follow, as well as reply to comments to your own posts.
Your profile is a personal space where only your LINE VOOM posts are displayed.
Other users can visit your profile and like or comment on your posts. You can also visit other users' profiles.
Content that you post on your profile will also appear on LINE VOOM, so your followers will be able to view it. If you want to hide a post, see this Help article.
Note: If you set the privacy settings of a post toPublic, people other than your followers will also be able to see it.
To block a user:1. Tap Voom > the profile icon of the user you want to block.
2. Tap the options icon at the top right of the screen > Block on LINE VOOM.
3. Tap Block > OK.
If you want to block a user that viewed your story, tap Viewer(s) at the bottom left of the story screen > "..." next to the user you want to block > Block on LINE VOOM > Block > OK.
To unblock a user:1. Tap Voom > your icon at the top right of the screen > Settings.
2. Tap Accounts blocked on LINE VOOM.
3. Tap Unblock next to the user's name.
4. Tap Unblock > OK.
- Users that you blocked on LINE VOOM will still be able to see posts that you have set to Public if they access LINE VOOM for web browsers without logging in to LINE, or if they use LINE VOOM with a different LINE account from the one you blocked.
How posts work/Settings
Your birthday post won't appear if you have the Show my birthday setting turned off.
To show your birthday:
1. From the Home tab, tap Settings.
2. Tap Profile > Birthday.
3. Turn ON Show my birthday.
- Birthday posts (birthday cards) do not appear on LINE VOOM.
- For the steps to check the birthday cards you received from friends, see this Help article.