There is no basic monthly charge for LINE Out; you pay only for the calls you make.
However, as with any other app, using LINE Out will use your data packets. Depending on your price plan, you may also be charged each time you connect to LINE. For this reason, we recommend using a flat-rate data plan.
If you're using a flat-rate data plan, you generally will not be charged additional fees when you use LINE Out on a 3G, LTE, or Wi-Fi network. For more details, please check with your mobile service provider.
You can check detailed LINE Out call rates using one of the methods listed below.
Note: LINE Out call rates do not change, no matter where the caller is in the world.
There are no basic monthly or initial fees for using LINE Out. You can make calls after purchasing an amount of Call Credit or a 30-day plan.
Note: You can use LINE Coins only with Android.
• LINE Call Credit
Call Credit is a pre-paid electronic currency. You can purchase the amount of Credit you want within the LINE app (iOS or Android) or on LINE STORE.
- Only some amounts of Call Credit can be purchased from the LINE app.
- The actual currency rate of Call Credit may change depending on Apple’s pricing rules.
- Call Credit purchased on LINE STORE and in the Android version of LINE will expire after 180 days from the day it was purchased.
• 30-Day Plans
A 30-day plan lets you make calls for a certain number of minutes at a lower cost for 30 days from the date of purchase. You don't need to commit to a long-term contract, and you can decide what kind of plan you need every month.
- A 30-day plan can only be used to call people in certain countries with certain types of phone lines. Please purchase a plan for the country and type of line you want to call each time.
- If you purchase both a "landlines" and "landlines & mobiles" plan for the same country, the plan you purchased first will be used first.
- 30-Day Plans are only available on LINE STORE.
- You cannot purchase the same 30-day plan until the one you have expires.
You cannot purchase two of the same 30-day plans within a 30 day period. To make calls after using up your minutes, please purchase Call Credit instead. Android users may also use their LINE Coins to make calls.
LINE Out is linked to your LINE account, so there is no way to delete only your LINE Out account.
You can delete your LINE Out account by deleting your LINE account. Doing so will delete all of your data (purchase history, purchased items, charge history, LINE Credit balance, etc.) on the LINE app and on LINE STORE. This data can't be restored once it's deleted, so please make sure you really want to delete your account.