Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
Note: You can cancel an auto-renewal subscription up to 24 hours before its next renewal date.
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings.
2. Tap Stickers > Manage subscription > Manage subscription.
3. Tap the plan name that appears and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription.
- If you subscribed to LINE Stickers Premium from LINE STORE, a pop-up will appear asking you to open LINE STORE. Please go there to cancel your subscription. (See this Help article
If you can confirm any of the following after you've completed the steps above, it means your subscription has been canceled:
• A date appearing next to Expires on the Subscriptions screen.
• Cancel Subscription isn't displayed at the bottom of the Subscriptions screen.
• There is no check to the right of the plan price under Options on the Edit Subscription screen.
Note: Even after canceling your subscription, it will show up as "Active" in the LINE app and as "LINE Stickers Premium" on the Subscriptions screen. (To access the Subscriptions screen, tap Settings on your device > your Apple ID user name.) You can use the plan until it expires.
We'd also like to ask for your feedback in order to make future improvements to the service. Please tell us why you are canceling your subscription in the LINE Stickers Premium Customer Satisfaction Survey
. (Selecting the link will take you to the survey page.)
Let us know if we can make it better.