The All albums feature lets you check all of your albums from various chats. The albums displayed include:
• Albums created in one-on-one chats with friends.
• Albums created in groups that you're a member of.
• Albums from hidden/deleted one-on-one and group chats.
The albums you can see in All albums will differ depending on your friend or group membership status at that time. If a friend deletes their LINE account, you'll still be able to see albums in your chat with them, but the albums will not appear in All albums. Similarly, if you're no longer a member of a group (because you left or were removed from it), the albums created in that group will not be displayed in All albums.
Also, All albums shows up to 1,000 albums from chats where photos were uploaded.
To use the All albums feature:
1. Tap the menu icon at the top of a chat > Albums.
2. Tap All albums (the folder icon) at the top right of the screen.
Regardless of the album, you can view all of your photos by selecting Photos. Choosing a photo and tapping See album under it will take you to the album that includes the relevant photo.
Tapping the reorder icon to the right of Albums lets you reorder albums by Last updated or Last created.
Let us know if we can make it better.