When you use LINE regularly, cached data and data from your chats start to build up. This data can cause the app to run slowly, so we recommend deleting it on a regular basis.
To delete the LINE app's cached data:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > Chats.
2. Tap Delete data > Cached data.
3. Tap Delete selected data > Delete data.
Note: You can also choose to delete photos, voice messages, and files that were sent in your chats.
To delete data from individual chats:
1. On the Chats tab, tap the chat you want to delete data from.
2. Tap the menu icon at the top of the chat screen.
3. Tap Other settings > Delete data.
4. Tap Delete selected data > Delete data.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?