If you see an error after entering your email address or password when logging in to LINE for Mac, you may have entered the wrong information.
Make sure that your login information is correct by following the steps below, then try logging in again.
1. Enter your email address and password on a notepad app. Make sure that:
• There are no extra spaces.
• Everything was entered in half-width characters.
• The characters were entered correctly (letters are case sensitive).
2. Copy the email address and password you entered on the notepad app.
3. Start LINE for Mac, paste your email address and password into their respective fields, then log in.
After entering your password, click the eye icon and check that it was entered correctly.
If you've tried the method above but are still experiencing an issue, it's possible that the login information you entered is different from the information registered to your LINE account.
You can check your email address if you registered one on the smartphone version of LINE. For the steps to do so, see the Help article for Android
If you can't log in even though you've entered your email address correctly, you may have entered the wrong password. For the steps to change your password, see this Help article
Let us know if we can make it better.