You need a device that can receive text messages or phone calls to create a new LINE account.
To create a new account:
1. Open LINE and tap Sign up.
3. Enter the verification code you received via text message.
- On some devices, the verification code is entered automatically. In this case, please skip to step 4.
- If you see a message that says "Welcome back, XXXX!" after entering the verification code, tap No, that's not me.
4. Tap No, create a new account.
5. Enter a name, set a profile photo, and tap the arrow.
6. Create a password and tap the arrow.
7. Choose whether to add friends from your device's contacts, then tap the arrow.
If you see someone else's name after verifying your phone number, see this Help article
Let us know if we can make it better.