In the event of a large-scale disaster, LINE Safety Check lets you and your friends update your statuses to tell each other how you're doing.
LINE Safety Check will appear at the top of the Home tab only if:
• You live in the region/country where a disaster occurred.
• Your friends live in the region/country where a disaster occurred and update their statuses.
To check your friends' safety statuses, tap the Home tab > Safety check.
To report your own safety status:
1. At the top of the Home tab, tap the Safety check banner > Report my status.
2. Tap I'm safe or I'm affected.
3. Enter a message and tap Save.
When you report your safety status:
• A safety status badge will appear on your profile icon.
• Your safety status and message will appear on your profile page.
If you want to hide your safety report, delete your safety status by following the steps in this Help article.
Note: LINE Safety Check will stop being displayed after some time has passed since the disaster occurred.