LINE voice and video calls are made over an internet connection, so make sure the connection you're using is stable.
If a call has no sound or is broken up, it may be because:
• You're connected to a Wi-Fi network being used by many people.
- We recommend using a 3G or 4G network.
- If you use a 3G or 4G network, you will be charged for the data used during calls.
• The signal is weak.
• You're updating apps or uploading/downloading files while on a call.
• Some router settings are affecting your connection.
If you've checked everything above but are still experiencing issues, try the following troubleshooting tips, and have your friend do the same.
• Update LINE to the latest version here
• Restart your device.
• Close all running apps.
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data on your device.
• Try using a stronger network connection.
• Turn your 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi OFF and ON again.
• Check if you can access the internet using other apps without any issues.
• Turn your speaker and mic OFF and ON.
• Try adjusting the volume on your device.
• Check the microphone settings on your device.
Let us know if we can make it better.