The Search for media in chat feature lets you search chats for photos, videos, and audio.
To use the Search for media in chat feature:
1. Tap the Home tab > Settings > LINE Labs.
2. Turn Search for media in chat ON.
3. Tap Download in the pop-up that appears.
4. Tap the Search field at the top of the Home or Chats tab, or the magnifying glass icon at the top of a chat.
5. Enter what you want to search for in the text box or search field.
- You will not be able to search for media that was shared in chats before you turned this feature on.
The feature to search for text included in media (e.g. text in images) is only available for Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Let us know if we can make it better.