If you can currently use your LINE account, make sure to refer to this Help article
and make the necessary preparations before transferring your account.
To transfer your LINE account with your phone number:
1. Open LINE and tap Log in.
2. Tap Log in with phone number.
3. Select your country, enter your phone number, and then tap the arrow > Send.
4. Enter the verification code you received via text message.
5. Tap Yes, that's my account.
6. Enter your password and tap the arrow.
7. Tap Yes, restore my chats > Continue.
Note: Tapping Continue will make your LINE account inaccessible on your old device.
8. Tap Restore chat history.
9. Enter your backup PIN.
- The backup PIN entry screen will appear if you have a backup PIN set on your old device.
10. Choose whether to add friends from your device's contacts, then tap the arrow.
11. Confirm the "Regarding Usage of Your Information" consent screen.
Note: In some cases, this screen won't appear.
If your phone number will change when you transfer your LINE account, see this Help article
Let us know if we can make it better.