- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Android Lite
If you are having issues with LINE, first please try the following:
• Close all running apps.
• Restart your device and the app.
• Update LINE to the latest version.
Additionally, issues may occur if you do not use LINE with the recommended system specifications. Please see here for the recommended system specifications.
Note: We do not offer support for devices that are jailbroken or rooted.
If you experience network errors or images do not appear properly, please try the following:
• Delete any unnecessary apps and data on your device.
• Check if your network connection has any restrictions or filtering services in place.
• Clear the LINE app's cache.
To clear the LINE app's cache:
1. On your device go to Settings > Apps > LINE.
2. Check under STORAGE > tap Clear data.
Note: The steps may appear differently depending on the device.
Note: If you are having trouble with any LINE authorized apps (LINE@, LINE Camera, etc.), please contact us from this link.