To use LINE Beacon, you need to do the following:
• Turn Bluetooth ON in your smartphone settings.
• From LINE, tap Settings > Privacy > Provide usage data, and turn LINE Beacon ON.
If you're viewing this article on your smartphone, tap here
to go to the Provide usage data screen.
• From your smartphone settings, allow your location to be shared with LINE.
Note: Depending on your device, LINE Beacon's performance may be affected if you don't allow your location information to be shared. (The feature may be restricted in some cases on iOS devices, and will not be available for use on Android devices.)
Note: This feature is not supported on iPads and Android tablets.
When you have the above settings configured and are near a store or station that uses LINE Beacon, you can get the following on LINE:
• Information on new products and services
• Special messages with coupons, information about sales, and more
Note: You need to add the relevant store or service's official account as a friend on LINE to receive this information.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?