(죄송합니다. 이 도움말은 한국어로 제공되지 않습니다.)
You can add up to JPY 299,000 to your LINE Pay balance at a time in increments of JPY 1,000 at any FamilyMart convenience store from a FamiPort terminal.
To add money:
1. Tap Add Money in the LINE Pay main menu.
2. Select FamiPort, enter your name and the amount you want to add, then tap Add Money.
3. Once a Registration No. and Reservation No. are generated, tap OK.
- You must add the money within 30 minutes.
- If you have not configured a LINE Pay passcode, you must do so after entering your name and the amount.
4. After submitting a request to add money, you'll receive a notification on LINE from the LINE ウォレット (LINE Wallet) official account with your reservation and registration numbers.
5. Print out a payment slip from a FamiPort terminal at a FamilyMart.
For information on how to use FamiPorts, please see here
. (This link is only available in Japanese.)
6. Show the payment slip at the register and pay.
Please note that you cannot use a LINE prepaid card to add money to your LINE Pay account.
JPY 1 will be covered by LINE Pay if you add one of the amounts below, so the amount you pay will be JPY 1 less than the amount you choose to add.(For example, if you add JPY 2,000, you'll be asked to pay JPY 1,999.)
It may take some time for the added amount to appear in your LINE Pay balance.
개선이 필요한 부분이 있으시다면 알려주세요.