Keep is a personal storage service that makes it easy for you to save content and share it with your friends. It lets you save chat messages (text), photos, videos, and voice messages.
To see your content saved in Keep, click the Friends tab > the Keep icon to the right of your name.
You can easily manage the items you sent to your Keep Memo chat on Keep. For information about Keep Memo, see this Help article.
You can view your files stored in Keep with one of the following methods:
- Click the Keep icon from the main menu.
- Click the "…" icon > Keep.
- From the main menu, click the Friend icon > then click the Keep icon to the right of your name.
To check how much space you’re using:
1. Click the "…" icon > Settings.
2. On the left side of the screen, click Keep.
Most items can be saved in Keep for any length of time.
There is a storage period of 30 days only for files larger than 50MB. The number of days remaining will appear on these files every day in your item list in Keep.
Note: After a certain amount of time has passed, you will no longer be able to save items (e.g. photos, videos, or other files) that were sent in Keep Memo.
Keep has a storage capacity of 1 GB.
• Photos and files: No restrictions
• Videos: Up to 5 minutes
• Text: Up to 10,000 characters
If you can't save something in Keep, check your available storage capacity.
If you cannot upload files, please check the following:
- Check if you are over Keep's storage capacity of 1GB. Please allow for sufficient storage space in order to use Keep.
- Check whether the image file size is larger than 20GB or if the image quality is over 10,000 × 10,000 pixels. If the image exceeds those specifications, you will not be able to upload the file.
To send content saved in Keep to a chat:
1. From the main menu, click the Keep icon.
2. Select the content you want to send, then drag it to the chat list or chat room of your choice.
To send several contents at once:
1. Open the chat room you want to send the contents to.
2. Click the Keep icon at the top of the message entry field.
3. Choose the contents you want to send, then click Send.