To start a LINE meeting:
1. Click the link you received.
- If you're a minor or haven't finished verifying your age, you will not be able to use LINE meetings.
- The meeting's creator can also click Start from the meeting list.
2. On the preview screen, turn your camera and microphone ON or OFF.
- You can set a background effect or filter on the preview screen.
- If you choose to join without video, your profile photo will be shown instead.
- You can join a meeting with your microphone turned OFF and then turn it ON later.
3. Confirm that you agree to have your display name and profile photo shown.
After a meeting has started, you can use the on-screen icons to confirm the number of people currently participating, add new participants, and turn your audio and video ON or OFF.
You can also set a filter or background effect in Video settings. Clicking Share screen lets you share your screen.
To end a meeting, click End call at the bottom of the meeting screen.
Let us know if we can make it better.