If you're experiencing issues with voice/video calls, it may be because:
• You're using an older version of LINE.
• You've blocked the friend you're calling, or they've blocked you.
• LINE's settings for Allow voice calls are turned OFF.
• You haven't added the person you're calling as a friend, or they haven't added you.
Note: Voice/video calls cannot be made if only one of you has added the other as a friend.
• Your device doesn't meet the recommended system requirements.
• The friend you're trying to call isn't using LINE.
If you've confirmed everything above but are still experiencing issues, try the troubleshooting techniques below:
• Update to the latest version of the LINE app here.
• Restart your device.