If you're having issues with notifications, you may be able to resolve them by canceling your device's battery settings. To do so, follow the steps below.
Note: These steps and labels may differ depending on your Android OS version and device.
To turn OFF your battery saver schedule:
1. Go to your device's Settings, then search for and tap Battery saver.
2. Tap Set a schedule.
3. Select No schedule.
To remove background restrictions:
1. Go to your device's Settings, then search for and tap LINE.
2. Tap Background restriction.
3. Tap Remove.
To turn OFF battery optimization:
1. Go to your device's Settings, then search for and tap Battery optimization.
2. At the top of the screen, tap Not optimized, then select All.
3. Tap LINE > Don't optimize.