After account sign-up and login support ends for LINE version 9.1.1 and earlier, the features you can use will vary depending on your version of Android OS.
Android OS version 4.4 and later:
By updating LINE to the latest version, you can sign up for a new account or transfer/log in to an existing account.
Android OS version 4.3.1 and earlier:
You won't be able to update to the latest version of LINE.
Before deleting your LINE account or uninstalling the app on a device running Android OS 4.3.1 or earlier, please keep in mind that:
• If you delete your LINE account, you won't be able to sign up for a new account on the same device.
• If you uninstall LINE from your current device, you won't be able to reinstall it from the Google Play store.
- Resetting your device will delete the LINE app.
- These changes do not apply to devices that don't use the Google Play store. Depending on the app store your device uses, the features available may differ.
If you deleted your account or uninstalled LINE, we recommend trying the following:
• Update LINE from the Google Play store.
• Update Android OS, then install the latest version of LINE from the Google Play store.
Note: Depending on your device, you may be able to use the latest version of LINE by updating Android OS.
• Change to a device that can run Android OS version 4.4 or later.