To send gift items:
1. Tap the gift icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Tap the gift item you want to send.
3. Make sure that you selected the correct gift item and tap it.
LINE Coins are used to purchase gift items. If you don't have enough Coins, please purchase more from Add Coins.
The type of Coins used to purchase gift items differs depending on which app you're viewing LINE LIVE from.
• If you're viewing LINE LIVE from the LINE app, you'll use LINE Coins.
• If you're viewing LINE LIVE from the LINE LIVE app, you'll use LIVE Coins.
Since the sales prices of LINE Coins and LIVE Coins also differ, the number of Coins needed to purchase gift items differs, too.
Paid broadcasts are live streams that cost a certain amount of Coins to watch. The amount of Coins is specified by the broadcaster.
Note: If you don't have enough Coins, your Points will be used.
The Coins used to watch broadcasts will differ depending on which app you're using to view LINE LIVE. For more information, see this Help article.
LIVE Q is a quiz game in LINE LIVE in which broadcasters compete to see who can answer the most questions correctly.
Viewers can't answer questions directly, but they can send special gift items to broadcasters to narrow down the choices and make it easier for them to answer correctly.
To rewatch a paid broadcast:
1. Add the LINE LIVE official account (@linelive_notice).
2. Tap the LINE LIVE official account > Chat.
3. Tap ライブ配信を探す (search live broadcast) > ライブ配信を探す.
4. Tap the menu icon at the top of the screen, then select the broadcast that you want to rewatch from Paid broadcast history.
The Viewing period for a broadcast is shown in the pop-up that appears before the broadcast starts.
When rewatching a broadcast, you can check the viewing period under Paid broadcast history. For more information, see this Help article.