Get more out of LINE
Some examples of official accounts include those for famous personalities (models, actors, celebrities, etc.), entertainment, news, and even translation.
By adding the official accounts of famous personalities as friends, you can also receive messages from your favorite celebrities.
You can add official accounts as friends by following the steps below.
Select from list
1. Tap the add friends icon on the top right of the friends list > the official account you wish to add from Official Account Recommendations.
2. Tap Add on the pop-up.
1. Tap the add friends icon on the top right of the friends list > ID/Phone No.
2. Enter the ID of the official account starting with @.
3. Tap Add.
To set a passcode lock1. Tap Settings > Privacy.
2. Turn ON Passcode lock.
3. Enter the passcode you want to set twice.
To change your passcode lock1. Tap Settings > Privacy.
2. Tap Change passcode.
3. Enter your new passcode twice.
To remove the passcode lock1. Tap Settings > Privacy.
2. Turn OFF Passcode lock.
Your birthday post won't appear if you have the Show my birthday setting turned off.
To show your birthday:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Profile > Birthday.
3. Turn ON Show my birthday.
- Birthday posts (birthday cards) do not appear on LINE VOOM.
- For the steps to check the birthday cards you received from friends, see this Help article.