As voice and video calls are made over an internet connection, you may not be able to hear the other party, or they may sound broken up in the following cases. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection.
The following are the main causes for such issues.
- You are connected to a Wi-Fi network accessible by the general public (we recommend using a 3G or 4G network).
- You are updating apps, or uploading or downloading files.
- The signal is weak.
- Some router settings are affecting your connection.
Both parties should try the following.
1. Update the app to the latest version from the URL below.
2. Restart the device.
3. Turn your speaker off and on again, and try adjusting the volume.
4. Turn on Receive Voice Calls in LINE. Details can be found here
5. Check the microphone settings. Details can be found here
Let us know if we can make it better.