iPad version of LINE
Devices running iOS 8.0 or later
Note: Devices running a version of iOS earlier than 8.0 can use LINE up to version 6.7.0.
Devices running Android OS 4.1 or later
Note: Devices running an older version of Android OS can use the following versions of LINE:
- Android OS 4.0.3 - 4.0.4: up to LINE version 7.2.2
- Android OS 2.3.0 - 4.0.2: up to LINE version 5.1.4
- Android OS earlier than 2.3.0: up to LINE version 4.5.4
OS 7.5 or later
OS 2.4 or later.
DoCoMo, Softbank, au
Note: Only available for use in Japan.
Windows 7 and later
OS X10.9 (Mavericks) and later
Chrome browser version 42 or later
• Windows: 7 and later
• Mac: OS X10.9 (Mavericks) and later
• Chrome OS
iPad 2 or later (iOS 7 or later)
Watch OS 1.0 or later
- You cannot create a new account on Apple Watch.
- Please check to make sure the iPhone you are using for pairing is updated to iOS 9 or later.
Android OS 4.3 or later
Note: You cannot create a new account on Android Wear devices.
- iPod touch
- SmartTV BOX
- Fire OS for Kindle, etc.
- PHS devices
- Simulators/ emulators (virtual environments)
Some examples of official accounts include those for famous personalities (models, actors, celebrities, etc.), entertainment, news, and even translation.
By adding the official accounts of famous personalities as friends, you can also receive messages from your favorite celebrities.
You can add official accounts as friends by following the steps below.
Select from list
1. Tap the add friends icon on the top right of the friends list > the official account you wish to add from Official Account Recommendations.
2. Tap Add on the pop-up.
1. Tap the add friends icon on the top right of the friends list > ID/Phone No.
2. Enter the ID of the official account starting with @.
3. Tap Add.