You can remove a message within 24 hours of sending it. To do so, just tap and hold the message, then select Unsend. Even if the message was read, this will remove it from the devices of everyone in the chat room.
- Everyone will still be able to see a notice that shows you removed a message.
- In order to unsend messages, you need to use one of the following LINE versions:
• LINE version 7.17.0 or later for iOS (on iPad as well)
• LINE version 7.16.0 or later for Android
• LINE version 5.4.0 or later for Windows and Mac
- Keep in mind that your messages will not be unsent from another person’s device if they are using an older version of LINE listed below:
• LINE versions earlier than 5.2.2 for iOS (earlier than 5.9.5 for iPad)
• LINE versions earlier than 6.5.0, as well as 7.15.0 and 7.15.1 for Android
• LINE versions earlier than 5.4.0 for Windows and Mac
With the proper version of LINE you can unsend text messages, stickers, photos, videos, voice messages, song posts shared from LINE MUSIC, URLs, contact information, location information, files, and call histories.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?