If you're experiencing an issue with LINE notifications, please try the troubleshooting tips below in order and see if they resolve it.
Note: Be sure to try these tips in an area with a strong network connection.
Check the notification settings on your device and LINE
Make sure these settings are turned off
Note: You will not receive notifications if any of the following settings are turned on.
• Airplane Mode on your device (See here for details.)
• Low Power Mode on your device (See here for details.)
• Do Not Disturb with Focus on your device (See here for details.)
• Mute in LINE (See here for details.)
Make sure these settings are turned on
Note: You will not receive notifications if the settings below are turned off.
• The notifications setting for each LINE chat (See here
for details.) Note: If you see Mute at the top left of the screen when you tap the menu icon at the top of a chat, it means notifications for that chat are turned on.
• The general LINE notifications settings that you can access by tapping the Home tab > Settings > Notifications (See here for details.)
Try some general troubleshooting tips
• Restart your device.
• Free up storage space on your device by deleting any unnecessary apps and data.
Delete and then reinstall the LINE app
Delete the LINE app by selecting Offload App. (See here for details.) Note: If loading will not finish after you tap Reinstall App, install LINE from the App Store.