Posts from users you follow will appear on LINE VOOM.
To hide a specific user's posts:
1. Tap the options icon at the top right of a post by the user.
2. Tap Unfollow XXXX > Unfollow, or Hide all updates from XXXX > Hide > OK.
All of the user's old posts will be hidden from LINE VOOM and their new posts will no longer appear.
- Users are not notified when you hide their posts.
- To hide a specific post, tap the options icon at the top right of the post > Hide this post > OK.
If you want to start seeing new posts from a user again after hiding them, use one of the methods below.
If you hid the user by selecting Unfollow XXXX:
1. Tap Voom > Manage LINE VOOM updates.
2. Tap Following > Discover friends.
3. Tap Follow to the right of the user.
If you hid the user by selecting Hide all posts from XXXX:
1. Tap Settings > LINE VOOM.
2. Tap Accounts hidden on LINE VOOM.
3. Enable the option next to the user.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this page helpful?